Saturday, November 8, 2014

Flutter Over There

     Today has been a day of firsts. Not first in the usual way, but as in the first time for a long time. Today is the first time I have written on this blog for over three years. Wow, actually typing that makes me realize how much I've neglected this little space of the internet carved out just for me. Another first is the fact that today was the start of the first weekend without having an obscene amount of homework to complete by Monday which is definitely a plus. Now onto the actual first of the day. Today is the day I launched my Etsy site NoelleCorner! I originally intended for it to be called NoellesCorner, but due to an apparent lack of originality on my part, that name was already taken. My store is comprised of homemade cards, knit goods, and eventually any little idea that comes into my head that I feel is worthy enough to sell. So I am extremely excited to be looking after my own business, and of course making money by doing something I love.
     To top off my blog post I've decided to show one of the cards for sale on my store. This is a thank you card with a shaker on front in which I used various beads inside. Other than that the card sort of speaks for itself. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your etsy shop is fantastic, you put so much work and love into the things you do!
    Amazing work per usual,
    -SexySal

    ReplyDelete