Friday, August 6, 2010

Sorry that I'm just getting around to it, but all of you remember my OWH 4th of July blog candy winner Shirley S, right? (probably not) Anyway, after she got the blog candy i sent her she sent me all of this great blog candy. Some DSP (of which I've already used in one of my cards), googly eyes (I was thinking about using those to put on some seashells and make little clam     dudes and sea turtles, some ribbon flowers, and a container of Bella's Baubles from Stamping Bella.





Oh, I almost forgot that she also sent me some cool paper that I can play around with. (also some glitter, but unfortunately the bottle came undone so it splattered all over the box. (fortunately the glitter was in a separate little tin.)


Also I got some stuff from my grandma's friend Marisol. If you can't see she sent me some eyelets, flower and heart and whatnot shaped brads, little charms and what almost seems like paper clips(seen in the top left corner). Anyway thank you both so much for all of the wonderful things you guys sent me!

No comments:

Post a Comment