Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ribbon, designer paper, cardstock and slight imagination was how this card was formed.










Now where have I seen this card before? Hmmm... I have an idea, why don't you guys tell me which card is better: this one, or the one before it?








I like to call this card: Pansie Card!
I learned how to do the pansies from Darlene's tutorial at http://owhstarsandstamps.org/



If you can't figure out how I made the tulips on this card here's how: I used the bird wing punch and punched out 3 wings and connected them so they formed what looks like a w at the top. (I also did some sponging around the edges and used an impression plate on the paper before punching.

6 comments:

  1. Noelle,

    Your grandmother sent me here to check out your blog and I am so glad I did! You are doing a fabulous job and your cards are beautiful! Hard to believe you are so young. Keep up the good work and I will keep coming and checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cards and on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards. The colors schemes are very nice. I like your blog, too. You're much more ambitious than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Grandma said you really took to stamping and boy is she right, you have some really nice cards here Noelle! Make sure to get in on the "kids" swaps that will be coming up soon in VC_Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful. I am especially partial to pansies however. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to your blog by way of your grandmother. You are one very talented young lady. I know some women that don't have as much talent as you do.

    ReplyDelete